Don't get me wrong, on the Long Ascent, it doesn't really matter which way you put your pants on, or even if you wear any pants at all. What matters is challenging assumptions that make things more difficult than they need to be.
What are some of the assumptions that need to be challenged?
- The way to go places is using a machine that weighs 10 times what you weigh.
- Food is stored in the refrigerator.
- You work out at the gym.
- Doctors are responsible for your health.
- If you need something, you buy it at the store.
- A job is the best way to make a living.